Saturday, November 29, 2008

My first mini Marathon...

Tomorrow will be my first competitive step towards participating in a full marathon...

I will be running in the annual city 10k run...

Intend to do it under 60mins...

Signing off...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update

I did fine...

Notwithstanding nerves and tactical goofups, I reached the finish line in 1:08:15...

Could have easily shaved off atleast 15minutes, had it not been for my tactical oversight...

Lessons for future:
1) Stay as close to the start line as possible, not only will it give a head start but it will also help you avoid the path blocking runners...
2) Be clear about the rules, discuss beforehand with the organizers...

Signing off...

No comments:

My first notebook