Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rubik's Cube

I bought my own Rubik's cube...

One of my entries in my bucket list reads, 'to solve the Rubik's Cube under 2 minutes'...

So I started working towards striking this entry off...

I will give it my first shot on Saturday...

Signing off...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I successfully managed to solve my first Rubik's Cube on Saturday...

I comfortably managed to solve it 5 times in a span of 1 hour on Sunday...

I effortlessly managed to solve it under 6 minutes on Monday...

I consistently cloaked under 7 minutes all day, no matter what else Iam up to...

Next target, under 4 minutes by next Saturday!

Signing off...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I managed to crack the fisher under 3 minutes, on tuesday...

Did not spend too much time on it but have it figured out for most part...

I think crossing the 2 minute barrier is only a matter of time...

Wish I find an equally challenging taget before I conquor this one...

Signing off...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

My first notebook