Thursday, December 24, 2009

Targets for H1'10...

Before I go on to list down my targets for the first half of 2010, I want to revisit the targets that I set myself in 2009 and how I fared on those counts...

1 chess tournament -> Done
1 one week holiday -> Done
1 new language -> Partially, Bengali is a language, is it not
Read at least 12 books -> Done
1 half marathon -> Did a quarter marathon
Blog more frequently -> Hate to admit, but did not
Build 2X corpus -> Done
1 teaching workout -> Yes, but not in the conventional sense
Bullet Proof Manager, closure -> What can I say, no
Visit Shiridi -> Done

Here goes my list for the coming year:

A one week holiday,
Read atleast 24 books,
1 half marathon,
Blog more frequently,
Learn guitar,
Build a corpus (liquid + invested long term) of 6X.

Let the fun filled months begin...

Signing off...

No comments:

My first notebook